The project will boost employability, developing a transnational curriculum focused on mobility and providing an innovative digital tool that will make easier the movement of students and workers. The design and development of the digital tool as well as putting the e-card into practice will show the commitment of the project partners and their important contribution in keeping up-to-date the mechatronics and metallurgical sectors along with the digital evolution toward the “forth industrial revolution”.
MeMeVET project is transnational project among 5 countries: Germany, Italy, Spain,, Slovakia and Bulgaria
To increase the free movement of students and workers and their fast track integration into labour market.
Mechatronics and matallurgical sectors represent almost 20% of the manpower
The lack of coordination among EU countries in term of formally accepted knowledge and competences required to work in European mechatronics and metallirgical sectors.
To contribute to the main goals of Europe 2020 and to enable further national and transnational mobility.
Effectively working to deliver high quality services, focusing on different certificates, by using the best available technologies to communicate the project.
To keep up-to-date the sectors along with the digital evolution toward the "forth industrial revolution"
To create sector-skill-alliance and to deliver a VET CV
CV acquired through optional training modules, created to obtain soft and transversal skills.
To develop an e-card which will support the VET CV.
- Keeping up- to- date the mechatronics and metallurgical sectors along with the digital evolution
- To boost employability
- To facilitate the freedom of movement for students and workers
- Heading towards the " fourth industrial revolution"
- Q uality control and monitoring
- Dissemination and exploitation strategy
- Overall project management
- Identification of skills and needs in the sectors
- Design of the training modules for students of VET schools
- Design of a vocational EU CV
- Development of an e- card to upload all soft and transversal skills
- Mobility and Networking for students and academic staff